[Asterisk-Users] asterisk hung up the line after 10 minutes right after a beep beep beep sound

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed May 18 12:30:37 MST 2005

I have a normal setup of calls coming in on analog lines (4 of them)
coming into
an old KX1232 pbx. I have those lines forwarded to a T1 card in the KX1232
going over to my T1 card, it then uses IAX going over to my REAL
asterisk pbx.

(these steps are there for testing and other items)

Anyway after a 10 minute call asterisk gives a faint beep, beep, beep
and then
hangs up the line.

Is there a parameter someplace I have missed? Auto hangup after 10 minutes?
Or is there something else that can cause this to hangup. It has done it
multiple times
now...

THanks,

Jerry