[Asterisk-Users] PBX integration call status-Calls do not show as connected

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Wed May 18 11:52:25 MST 2005

Hello All,
Figured I'd ask this.  I have an asterisk running with some X100P
clones.  The system runs fine.

My question is, the lines are tied into a panasonic dbs analog
extension.  When you call through, all goes well except that the call
does not know it is connected.  This causes problems if lets say, I want
to do a 3 way conference, since my cisco 7960 does not see the call as
connected, it does not want to three-way.

I can get some tdm400 cards, but I wouldn't if this problem would still
exist.

Anyone find a solution to something like this?

Regards,
Greg