[Asterisk-Users] Recommend a good SOHO NAT Router

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed May 18 11:13:28 MST 2005

Hello people,
 I use a Linksys BEFSR41 Cable modem router at home. It works great for a
single phone. It cannot work for multiple phones because the router cannot
port forward 5060 to all phones. (Linksys tech support even confirmed this.)

 Aside from the new Cisco 800 series (which are $$$$$ and geared for
cable/dsl installs), can anyone recommend a nice SOHO router that can
support multiple phones? (Would be nice if you actually use this router with
asterisk so I can tell the boss man "it does work with asterisk")

Thanks,
Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.