[Asterisk-Users] VoipSupply.com

Nate List natelist at blastcomm.com
Wed May 18 10:45:00 MST 2005

I have also ordered from them online.  I Tried to have them sent to a
different shipping address than the billing address, received a phone
call about 1 hour after I posted my order because the shipping address
wasn't registered with the CCard company.  I Changed the shipping
address over the phone and had my equipment in about 3 days.  I received
numerous emails to keep me updated about order/shipping status.  I will
definitely be shopping from them again.

Nate