[Asterisk-Users] RTFriendsCache=yes help Voicemail MWI help

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Wed May 18 07:17:31 MST 2005

A while back I converted back to static conf files from a database setup.

However I decided to tackle it again.

The problem that I was experiencing, was, there was no stutter tone on my
sipura 2000 or 3000 when there was a voicemail left at either extension
when I was using mysql setup for peers and voicemail.

I have 2 contexts... home, office in my voicemail configuration
I now use VoicemailMain(exten at context) context being office, or home.. and
that all works.

It's just the stutter tone that does not work.

Someone suggested, and i also found in the wiki to place
rtfriendscache=yes in the sip.conf file, and I have tried that as well.
Still no avail.

In the mysql record for the registration i have in the mailbox field i.e
2000 at home (the sipura extension is 2000) and the context is home. but
still no stutter tone.

If I use the static voicemail.conf file and sip.conf file the stutter tone
works.

Thanks in advance....