[Asterisk-Users] Guest

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Wed May 18 06:02:22 MST 2005

> For example, how does your dialplan look on the zap and sip servers in
> order
> to route the call from a zap on server 1 to a sip on server 2?

If you want any SIP server/client to be able to call you at
anton at sip.intruder.com, for example, then in the context that is set in the
[general] part of sip.conf (usually default), add something like:

[default]
exten => anton,1,Goto(internal,200,1)

Similarly, if you want a specific server to be able to do this, add a peer
entry for that server that sets the context, and in that context put
something like the above.

Then, on that server, you would Dial(SIP/anton at server2).

--
Nabeel Jafferali
X2 Networks