[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - Spandsp: fax header

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed May 18 04:35:36 MST 2005

On May 18, 2005 07:22 am, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Yes that's exactly what I'm referring to.
> Most fax machines I've used print this information on the top left
> corner or top right corner on any fax received.
>
> Is it possible to do this with SpanDSP?

You can get the info and stamp it into the image yourself with some third
party TIFF manipulation tools, I bet.

rxfax is a simple fax reception app; if you need more than what it offers you
you have several options, but they all involve work.  :-)  I think Steve's
been very clear about what rxfax can and can't do.

-A.