[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Ericsson PBX

j.peran.fernandez at accenture.com j.peran.fernandez at accenture.com
Wed May 18 04:24:18 MST 2005

Hi, I´m trying to migrate my propietary software to an asterisk server connected to a Ericsson BP 128i PBX.

I´ve been looking at the asterisk web, user forums, published docs about how to use the PBX as the hardware device but I haven´t found anything.

I think this is possible. The old server is currently connected to the Ericcson via serial port.

Please, help.

Thanks a lot.