[Asterisk-Users] VoipSupply.com

Michael Stahl mstahl at ocg.ca
Tue May 17 21:17:10 MST 2005

I bought my ATA from them.  The purchase went well, but after the item
arrived I had a concern.

The item appeared to have a problem - but no one at VOIPSUPPLY answered
their phones.  I left voice messages but no one called back.  I finally
got tech support from another user on their web site.  The company
charges for support - so if you can't make the item work they charge you
20% restocking fee (or you can pay for support on an incident basis).

If the item arrives in good working order you will probably have a good
experience with this vendor.  If it arrives defective (or behaving in a
way you don't expect), be prepared for some frustration.

Mike