[Asterisk-Users] Debugging voice cutoff problems

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue May 17 21:13:44 MST 2005

Guys.

I have been having some small problems with my * server. Sometimes voice
prompts or calls get a bit butoff for a split second, for example, when you
hear "Comedian Maiiiiiiil" or "Hi, how arrrrreee you". Sounds like dropping
frames or something.

This happens when using phones on the same LAN as the * server.

My system is a Celeron 1.7 with 256Mb RAM and a 40 Gig IDE HD.

What can I do to debug this kind of issues. Where to start looking?

Any wise tips?