[Asterisk-Users] Static on TDM Zaptel FXO

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Tue May 17 19:00:26 MST 2005

On a recompile of the kernel I now get a 99.98 average.
Static is gone, although quality so far seems not quite there yet.

I am also experiencing an odd local echo.  I can hear a slight echo
locally, but the other end sounds fine, and the other end does not get
echo.

Even with the pots disconnected, you can hear it.  The static would be
on all calls.  Hooking up a normal phone was ok.  The sip>sip phones are
perfect too, it was only happening on the zap channel...

Greg