[Asterisk-Users] Agent Queues/XTen X-Pro/Multiple Call Appearance

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Tue May 17 16:50:56 MST 2005

It's me again.

I'm using XTen X-Pro softphones which have the ability to handle
multiple conversations simultaneously. When my agents login and calls
come in, everything works fine, as expected. Calls are directed to
available agents, and when no agent is available, the caller sits in
queue.

However, since the X-Pro has the ability to handle multiple calls,
how can I make the Queue application send additional incoming calls
to the agents, even though they may be using a line? The agent should
see the light of the other lines blinking and he/she may decide to
get it or not. In the mean time, the caller is still waiting in
queue, but at least, the agent knows that there are more callers
waiting.

Thanks,
Waldo