[Asterisk-Users] Agent Login/Logout

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Tue May 17 16:20:22 MST 2005

This may be a stupid question, but I couldn't find anything on the
wiki about it or on google.

I have about 5 agents in my call center. I want them to login using
agentcallbacklogin. The reason being is that I don't get so many
inbound calls. We mostly make outbound calls. Therefore, during the
times where we don't get calls, I want my agents to manually dial
out. When calls come in, they will be distributed to the agents in a
ringall strategy.

I'm able to login as an agent. Agentcallbacklogin prompts me for the
extension to reach me back at. I enter it and everything works fine.
Now, at the end of their shift, I want the agents to log out.

Question is: how do they log out? I haven't been able to find a
Logout command for the dial plan. Did I miss something?

Thanks
Waldo