[Asterisk-Users] Losing IAX registration.

Joel Duffield special_joel at spymac.com
Tue May 17 12:01:40 MST 2005

I have an * 1.0.7 box that keeps loosing its registration to both of the
other servers it registers with. When I start * it connects and registers
fine and I can make calls. but after a few hours it shows the status as
Auth. Sent but I can no longer make calls to the other servers. The other
servers are not mine they are Providers servers. I am behind a nat with port
forwarding, and am running on a xercom install that I upgraded to a full
debian install. This has happened to me from day one.

Any help would be great

Thanks
Joel