[Asterisk-Users] callgroup and callwaiting for IAX clients

IT-PO it at personaloffice-bv.com
Tue May 17 08:42:13 MST 2005

Hi Gurus.

I searched the lists, wiki and the rest of the web but I still do not
understand this.

My Setup is as follows:

[ISDN via chan_capi or IAX2 DiD Provider] => [* PBX] => [IAX2 Clients
(Atcom AT-320ED)]

I want to get callgroup/pickupgroup and callwaiting working on the IAX
phones. Some web sources told me that this was not implemented, others
say that the phone has to handle this, as IAX2 provides these functions
natively.

But how do I get this running? I tried to put callgroup=, pickupgroup=
and callwaiting= statements in my iax.conf, but it does not work.

What do I have to do or how can I workaround if it's really my phones
that have to do this?

--
Best Regards,
Met vriendelijke groeten,
it at personaloffice-bv.com

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
e-mail is strictly forbidden.