[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and a D/42NS

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue May 17 07:26:31 MST 2005

> Forget the dialogic, the drivers are old and not free and almost no-
one is using them.

I concur that view. Don't even touch Dialogic garbage. I have see people
spending months without being able to make them work. Dump them into
your incinerator and turn the knob from 'Medium' to 'High'.

You would be happier buying either a Varion card (
http://www.govarion.com) or a Digium card (http://www.digium.com) at a
fraction of the price and a fraction of the time required to configure.

Seshu