[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Sangoma/Adtran 600 installation

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Tue May 17 05:11:27 MST 2005

Thanks for the advice. That was part of the problem, but also the Sangoma
stuff required I removed the modules from /etc/modules.conf and I had to
configure the DSO mapping in the channel bank, which I knew nothing about.
The Sangoma T1 card and the Adtran Channel Bank now work very well together,
the only outstanding issue is CallerID on the FXO ports, I have to upgrade
the firmware to support it.

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com
Tel:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759