[Asterisk-Users] voicemail.conf from DB

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue May 17 04:16:42 MST 2005

although a great discussion, has anyone actually got the voicemail.conf
from a DB, the query that asterisk sends is

SELECT category, var_name, var_val, cat_metric FROM voicemail_users
WHERE filename='voicemail.conf' and commented=0 ORDER BY filename,
cat_metric desc, var_metric asc, category, var_name, var_val, id;

however the table setup is followed from the wiki is way different, is
there a new table structure,

Iqbal