[Asterisk-Users] voicemail.conf from DB

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon May 16 14:23:57 MST 2005

Hi

tks for the feedback, the admintool i cant use, because users create/add
themselves to the system themselves, could be 100 or 1000+ users. Hence
I could get my script which create user/pass details in myqsql to call
the voicemail script to create the physical path on the server, but
appending 1000+ lines to voicemail.conf doesnt seem like a good idea,
and then reloading each time.

I looked at the realtime feature in asterisk and it looked good, I want
to store the voicemail on the server itself, (wish i could change the
dir struture though, rather than have one ../context/voicemail etc I
would want it split like a mbox mail directory structure for large
scalabilty---but thats another story-new thread), and the mapping ,
user/pass details for each user pull from the DB.

Iqbal