[Asterisk-Users] Static on TDM Zaptel FXO

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Mon May 16 14:04:32 MST 2005

Hello All,
I recently put in a zaptel 1fxo/1fxs card.  I am experiencing heavy
static.

Even with the pots line disconnected, if I do a dial I still get static.
This way I know it's not the line, but rather something on the card.

I tried alternate pci slots.

This card has a power connector, does anyone know what the power
requirements are?  The unit is in a small case with a 2.4ghz p-4 and
512mb ram, on an intel board with 533fsb.  All other functions are fine.

I am using the latest CVS on Debian 2.6test

Anyone experience this?

Regards,
Greg