[Asterisk-Users] voicemail.conf from DB

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon May 16 13:23:40 MST 2005

but the other choice is to keep editing the voicemail.conf file,
everytime I add a new user, which again is not really scalable.

I dont wish to store the voicemail in the DB, just the conf file itself,
mysql will easily in a clusered scenario support 100K+ entries.

What setup would you recommend

iqbal