[Asterisk-Users] Setting DID info for analog Zap channels

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Mon May 16 10:33:34 MST 2005

Is there any way to fill in the DID information for analog Zap
channels?  I've got a TDM422P and since I know the phone numbers
associated with each of the 2 FXO channels I'd like to set that
so that future extensions contexts can use it and the caller-id
info in the form mydidnum/callerid like I can with VOIP DIDs.
I haven't found if there is a variable that can be set with this
info.

If there is an easy way to set the DID information, then I believe
I can provide a solution for some A at H users who are trying to
make use of incoming call routing for Zap channels.

Thanks
Steve