[Asterisk-Users] FW: failure notice

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon May 16 10:06:40 MST 2005

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com wrote:

>On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 22:21 +0800, Steve Underwood wrote:
>

>> <>Dean Collins wrote:
>> Can we get this looser bumped, this has been happening for the last 2
>> weeks now.

The word I THINK you want is "loser"

>> <>
>>
>>I hate this kind of thing as much as anyone, but isn't bumping him off a bit extreme? :-)
>>

>The account doesnt exist, he cant confirm a delete from the list, may have forgotten anything since he doesnt get email there anymore ...

Instead of bitching to the list as a whole, wasting resources of the
list, why not  forward this to the list manager?

There IS one, and he CAN and WILL remove dead addresses if reported to him.
I know because I  had him do one.
Carful though, if you aren't perfectly clear, he will delete you instead.
Ask me how I know that!!

All you have to do is READ the information page for the users list, and
at the bottom you will find this address:

asterisk-users-owner at lists.digium.com

Even easier than reading a Wiki page.