[Asterisk-Users] POE hub

Adam Lewis supercargo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:34:06 MST 2005

If you shop that netgear option, you can get it under $1000, plus its
managed so you can do things like VLANs and QoS which could come in
handy.

Another upside is that the Netgear will autodetect Cicso PoE vs. IEEE
PoE (espeically important to me because I have a mix of 7900 phones
and IEEE compliant PoE devices)

Its expensive, but if you fill all 24 ports, its only $41 / port (you
can uplink on one of its two GigE ports).

~Adam