[Asterisk-Users] FW: failure notice

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon May 16 08:40:10 MST 2005

Calling him a loser is a bit extreme. Maybe they fired him but he got a
job that pays twice as much.

Anyway, bumping him is not extreme at all. IIRC - some lists are setup
to automatically unsubscribe people after N days of delivery failures.
We only see this individually when we post but the list server is
probably getting this for every new post to the list.