[Asterisk-Users] callback problem

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Mon May 16 06:32:25 MST 2005

This is a portion of code out of a callback program I'm using:
if ($response eq "1") {
  verbose("CALLBACK: Callback to $clidnumber confirmed.");
  $out = new Asterisk::Outgoing;
  $out->setvariable("Channel", "$channel" . "$clidnumber");
  $out->setvariable("MaxRetries", "1");
  $out->setvariable("context", "$context");
  $out->setvariable("extension", "$extension");
  $out->setvariable("CallerID", "$outgoingclid $clidnumber");
  $out->outtime(time() + 15);
  $out->create_outgoing;
  $AGI->stream_file("$dir/callback-confirmed");
} else {
    verbose("CALLBACK: Callback to $clidnumber canceled!");
    $AGI->stream_file("$dir/canceled");
};

Note the outtime line.  Change the 15 to however many seconds you want
to wait.  If you would like the entire file, let me know.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net