[Asterisk-Users] skype channel

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:18:43 MST 2005

I'm not overly familiar with the Skype API.  Last I heard the API is
missing the necessary features to make a full client, this was
obviously done on purpose by Skype.  I think there are some solutions
to get a third party tool to run along with Skype.

--
Is it something someone said, was it something someone said?