[Asterisk-Users] res_config_mysql.so relocation error

list list at nax.no
Mon May 16 02:31:24 MST 2005

Hi,
in my attempt to install ISDN BRI card, I loaded asterisk-addons.
I think I went to fast and buggerd up the locations of the files and
directories.
cant load asterisk again, getting:

 [res_config_mysql.so] => (MySQL RealTime Configuration Driver)
asterisk: relocation error:
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_config_mysql.so: undefined symbol:
ast_config_load
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

To revert;
it should be ok for me to do cvs update on zaptel libri asterisk only?
Or how can I repair my cause of relocation error?

pse anyone

rgds