[Asterisk-Users] Re: SpanDSP TXFax and multipage faxes problems (aditional info)

Nenad Radosavljevic nenadr at deltaplan.co.yu
Mon May 16 01:23:30 MST 2005

OK I see the ponit (although I never said that second page is interrupted -
I said that in some combinations of resolutions and TIFF options receiving
fax "spits" another blank sheet of paper beside the clearly received first
page).

I have read someware (some faxing tutuorial) that there is some kind of
control code (6 EOLs I belive) that should be in TIFFs between pages and
that is called RTC (return to control). Whole thing wasn't explained
completly, and since I have no access to adequate specifications, I have
thought that problem is there (I mean I thought that there is some
negotiation before every page sent).

Anyhow, as a workaround, I will modify faxing program I have made for
secretary, to sent one page at the time (so multi page faxes are sent in
multiply calls to a receiving fax).

Regards,
            Nenad