[Asterisk-Users] Callerid on PC and more

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Sun May 15 18:42:17 MST 2005

On May 15, 2005, at 5:29 PM, Anton Krall wrote:

> Guys.
>
> This is a good one... Is anybody doing callerid on the PC? What are you
> using besides yac or things like that? And are you using some CRM like
> Goldmine with it?
>
> Good huh?

Yes, I touch userrecords in my SugarCRM implementation when an in- or
outbound match is found. Assuming a match, I pop up the record on a
user's  PC to encourage a conversation log or disposition report
against that record.

Also, the evidence of a call event against an existing record with a
lack of an associated convo log tells us our employees aren't
faithfully tracking customer interaction.

/rg