[Asterisk-Users] FXO/FXS suggestions:

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Sun May 15 18:43:04 MST 2005

there are cheapo clones of the X100P for the fxo side (up to two will be
ok),
at $20 each = $40
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61841&item=5773237792&rd=1

and you can get a refurbished sipura 2000 for the (2) fxs part of it.
($70) voipsupply

with an used compaq PIII at $50 there's no cheaper way to go

but I still like the TDM400 as in supporting digium,