[Asterisk-Users] Known Working Motherboard/CPU for TE410P

Forrest W. Christian fwc at mt.net
Sun May 15 14:01:54 MST 2005

I've been running into some issues with a TE410P and lost audio and
similar which I have tracked down to some apparent incompatibilities
between the version of Linux I'm running and my hardware - which causes
zttest to not get 100% of the samples every time.

Instead of fighting this on the machine it's running on (which I don't
want to run it on long-term anyways), I'm wanting to put together a new
server for this.  For a lot of reasons I don't want to go into here, we
tend to prefer to build or own servers as opposed to buying a
preconfigured server.

With that in mind, I'm trying to select an appropriate motherboard.  I
want to ensure that the CPU/MB combo I pick is known to work reliably with
Asterisk and a TE410P (3.3V), and passes zttest with flying colors.

What motherboards are known to work well?

-forrest