[Asterisk-Users] Scalability of chan_oh323

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun May 15 12:55:07 MST 2005

I have a customer who wants to do large volumes of H.323 to H.323
hairpinning. We haven't tested this scenario for large volumes before;
maybe someone on asterisk-users has.

If they buy a top of the line PC, how many concurrent calls are we
likely to get? Routing logic will be simple, the machine won't be doing
anything else, and let's assume no transcoding for now.

We're not looking for an exact figure at this point, just a rough
estimate for cost / benefit of Asterisk versus a proprietary system.

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,