[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing spool file ignored

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun May 15 12:05:04 MST 2005

How do you create them?

There is a race condition with asterisk and the spool where if you
create the file or copy it into the queue directory asterisk tries to
read and parse the file before you have finished writing it.  A
suggested method instead is to create it on the same partition then move
it into the appropriate directory to prevent this from occuring.

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402