[Asterisk-Users] AreskiCC

Robson Ribeiro robson at mercatus.tv
Sun May 15 00:22:55 MST 2005

Hi,

I have installed AreskiCC on Slackware 10.1 with Asterisk latest CVS and
Postgres 7.4. First of all the instructions are very confusing and hard to
follow if you are not an expert. But, I managed to install it and.obviously
t doesn't work. The other instructions I found on wiki are a great effort
but incomplete. Basically the first thing that happens is that when I load
/areskicc/Public/index.php it refuses my username and passwork
(AUTHENTICATION REFUSED, please check your login/password! ) which I guess
is the same as the one I configured on defines.php right?) and after I
reinsert it I get the error: Method Not Allowed. The requested method POST
is not allowed for the URL /areskicc/Public/index2.php.

In any case, does anybody know of any better instructions on how to install
and configure AreskiCC?

Thanks,

Robson