[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Guru help needed for DISA troubles

Jeffrey Starin jeffs at speakeasy.net
Sat May 14 21:44:34 MST 2005

Thanks for replying Andrew.  I removed the gsm and ilbc codecs and
changed dtmfmode to rfc2833 but still no luck.  Same issue as before.
DISA just sits there and doesn't do anything.  Works fine on direct dial
in calls, just when stuff is passed through FWD or another server that
DISA doesn't respond to the tones.

Any other suggestions?

B..