[Asterisk-Users] iax trunking not works!

Adnan Ahmed asteriskster at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:36:49 MST 2005

sorry for incomplete info i am using GSM codec while softphones are
kiax i try three calls simultaneously each channel took 35kbps it is
really odd three channel consumes almost 95 to 100kbps sounds preety
odd i am in deep trouble  now because soon we implement several
servers on remote locatons connected to each other through IAX and if
trunking not works its became a nightmare anyone suggest some other
codecs except GSM ,i'll be very thankful.
Thank You.
Adnan Ahmed.