[Asterisk-Users] Dead Polycom ip500

Ryan Stark rstark at tuzakey.com
Fri May 13 18:35:30 MST 2005

I've got an ip500 phone that had the same thing happen I've swapped
power supplies, tried resets, reboots, leaving it unplugged for a week
etc.  The vendor I bought from turned out not to be polycom authorized
even though the sales guys said they were and now I can't get polycom
support on  it, it looks like I'm going to force them to take the
unsupported phone back and give me my money back.  The one time I got a
polycom guy who would speak to me on the line he said that there was a
reflash procedure and something about a jumper, but he was level 1 and
he took down my info to send me to level2 to do the procedure and level2
said they wouldn't help me.

-Ryan