[Asterisk-Users] Is there a product to simulate a PRI trunk?

Dey, Spondon, ALABS spondondey at att.com
Fri May 13 13:38:02 MST 2005

Robert,
For more protocol focussed testing you can chack out the T-berd product
line:
http://www.acterna.com/global/products/descriptions/TB-224/index.html
You may know this already but I will pass it on in the spirit of sharing
information....
They have other models ....the product link above is probably decent for
what you are looking for.....
Thanks!!
Spondon