[Asterisk-Users] In/out calls from/to same sip provider

Pizco Dominguez pizco at guadawireless.org
Fri May 13 11:22:08 MST 2005

Since they give me enough information to get a sip gateway working both
ways (username, secret and host is all I needed to call and to receive
with a sipura3000), I doubt the problem is provider dependant.

I should say the conflict comes from the peer definition in asterisk (but
maybe only with peoplecall). Depending on how I define it, it works one
way or the other, but not both.

Anyway, maybe they know about the issue and will help me, so it is worth a
try.

I'll do it, thanks.

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 06:42:31PM +0200, Wilson Pickett wrote:
> > But I'm having a hard time getting calls going to and coming from the
> > same provider, since the definition of the peer in sip.conf seems to be
> > different AND not compatible for incoming and outgoing call.
>
> Sometimes what is needed can be provider-dependent. Every provider
> I've seen gives an example for both incoming and outgoing calls.
> Often, SIP provider have 2 different entries for incoming and
> outgoing. Why not start there?

Pizco Dominguez

GPGKEY:		gpg --keyserver pgp.rediris.es --recv-key 8DE37A4D
FINGERPRINT:	85CB 4323 F322 5837 EDB5  2033 6FB2 C326 8DE3 7A4D