[Asterisk-Users] Is there a product to simulate a PRI trunk?

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Fri May 13 11:05:40 MST 2005

Does anyone know of a way to simulate the signaling of a PRI trunk for
testing/setup purposes? I realize this may be a rather naive question,
but I was wondering if you could take a TE110, for example, and using a
crossover cable (or not?) and some means of emulating the NI2 signaling
protocol connect it to another TE110 on another machine to test and
verify an installation before the telco comes out to provision our new
trunks.

Regards,
/rg