[Asterisk-Users] voip encryption options

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:51:58 MST 2005

I've looked around briefly for what options are available for
encrypting the media stream using asterisk.  I did not see any SRTP
support, and it looks like there is some initial work on iax2
encryption, but whether it works is still open for question I guess.

I'm also curious of other solutions that could be bolted onto the
front end of asterisk to provide encryption, and are there providers
that have pstn gateways with some type of encryption solution?

Chris