[Asterisk-Users] voipjet anyone?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri May 13 09:42:12 MST 2005

Wel, that is the real issue.  There is no secret method.
You literally just add it to the trunks then set it in your outbound
routing
being careful to make sure you have dial patterns set that match
correctly.

So....

Here is the trunk definition....
-
Make sure your trunk name is "voipjet" with no quotes

Enter this in your peer settings....

auth=md5
context=default
host=69.25.60.30
notransfer=yes
secret=<your secret hash here>
type=peer
username=<your username here>

Nothing required for incoming settings or registration.

Nothing required for dial rules or prefix.

Change the host if you are not on west coast...

-

Now go to the Outbound Routes page.
-
Create a route for your VoipJet Account (ToVoipJet or something like
that is a good name)

Set a dial pattern.  I use this for LD and international...

011.
1NXXNXXXXXX

Add your trunk to the Trunk Sequence (you have to select it and apply
it) and then submit....

-

Now, all that being said, the most common problem (other than something
on their side) is going to be if the user malforms their settings.

Don't set your trunk name to 1234 (your username) for example.  Set it
to "voipjet".

Make sure the context is correctly defined exactly like above.  It is
"default".

Let me know if that does not work for you.  It works perfect for me....