[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi, chan_misdn and chan_modem

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Fri May 13 09:54:35 MST 2005

hallo klaus-peter,

Klaus-Peter Junghanns wrote:
> The new version of chan_capi (0.4.0) is still work in progress (no, I
> have not dropped chan_capi in favour of BRIstuff).
that was my assumption, as there was no progress so many months.
i'm very happy, that you are back on developing chan_capi!

> I harmonized the
> dialstring syntax with chan_zap, so you can just use "CAPI/g1/..."
> instead of those strange constructions with the outgoing msn. It also
> contains fixes (contributed by Jan Stocke) to make it work on BSD.
> Chan_capi 0.4.0 will work with Asterisk stable and cvs head.
sounds as if this are interesting features.
maybe you could take a look on the patches of carl sempla and cedrik
hans (faxing with eicon cards) and mine (transfer capability, limitation
of MSNs, cvs-head) both available using:
http://www.levigo.de/VoIP/chan_capi-0.3.5-cvs-HEAD-patch.tar.bz2

grüße
  frank sautter