[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi, chan_misdn and chan_modem

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Fri May 13 08:45:40 MST 2005

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 12:33:10PM +0200, Armin Schindler wrote:
> On Fri, 13 May 2005, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
> > >
> > > Since I'm working on chan_capi, I would like to know what problems exist.
> > > Can you please be more specific on what problems you have encountered?
> >
> > It's good to see a capi expert working on that module!
> >
> > Could you elaborate on your plans for chan_capi?
>
> Currently I have three topics:
> - fix the problem with kernel 2.6 (looks like a CAPI problem)

You mean the loud cracking, poping and line crosstalk on SMP-enabled
kernels I notified you about?

> - cleanup in chan_capi.c (I noticed some errors)
> - add native bridging using CAPI Line-Interconnect

Nice.

> Then I hope to receive some reports on what is buggy/not working, wishlist
> and hopefully also some reports on what works well.

ECT (explicit call transfer) seems broken (last time I tried it).

Faxing in asterisk is Steve Underwood's (steveu at coppice.org) specialty.

--
Slight disorientation after prolonged system uptime is normal for new
Linux users. Please do not adjust your browser.