[Asterisk-Users] Re: SpanDSP TXFax and multipage faxes problems

Matthew junkmailtrapenator at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:22:55 MST 2005

I'd really like more info on how to correctly format a tiff for tx_fax too.

The only Tiff's we've been able to send using tx_fax with consistant
success are the ones that rx_fax creates when it receives an incoming
fax.

Here's the Tiff info from one such if its any help.

TIFF Directory at offset 0x17b9a
  Image Width: 1728 Image Length: 2150
  Resolution: 77, 77 pixels/cm
  Bits/Sample: 1
  Compression Scheme: CCITT Group 3
  Photometric Interpretation: min-is-white
  FillOrder: lsb-to-msb
  Planar Configuration: single image plane
  Page Number: 0-2
  Group 3 Options: 2-d encoding+EOL padding (5 = 0x5)
  Fax Data: clean (0 = 0x0)
  Fax Receive Time: 83 secs
TIFF Directory at offset 0x22ce4
  Image Width: 1728 Image Length: 2148