[Asterisk-Users] ISDN passive card (HiSAX driver) / Fax reciever

Vitor Flausino vflausino at dti.pga.aero
Fri May 13 08:07:44 MST 2005

Hello all.
I have an ISDN passive card (HC HFC 2BDS0) using HiSAX driver (since
this is a passive card, I can't use the CAPI driver... ). "All" I want
is recieve faxes and store them on diferent folders depending the
destination number. So far I was able to do a similar thing with voice
(vbox), but what I really pretend is recieving faxes.
My system is a SuSE 9.2 and has instaled asterisk a asterisk-spandsp.

So my question is simple... is it possible? Has someone do anything
similar? Where can I find documentation?

Best regards,
-vcf