[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi, chan_misdn and chan_modem

Elmar Haneke elmar at haneke.de
Fri May 13 06:53:58 MST 2005

> Then I hope to receive some reports on what is buggy/not working, wishlist
> and hopefully also some reports on what works well.

There are at least two anoying bugs:

1. The Busy-Applicatzion does not work, there seems to be no was to
singnal Busy to the caller is no SIP-Phone is ready to answer the call.

2. Dial-Application does not really detect the reason for Failings. As
an Example you should have a look at the LCR script available at
Telefonsparbuch.de: The script trys to do some Fallback but it does
not work with chan_capi.

Elmar