[Asterisk-Users] How to decrease Asterisk load

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:21:13 MST 2005

there was a document somewhere that stated those hardwares had DSP.
However I do not use them, so i just read about it a long time ago.
Maybe a quick google can shed some light....

On 5/12/05, Wiley Siler <wsiler at education2020.com> wrote:
> neither of those has DSP currently.  Sangoma reportedly has fewer IRQ
> problems.
>
> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] How to decrease Asterisk load
>

> digium does not have builtin dsp?? is sangoma better than digium??
>
> Erick Perez escribió:
> sangoma? voicetronix? they have builtin dsp. they support asterisk.

On
> 5/12/05, Mamadou Lamine KA <lamineka at chaka.sn> wrote:

> Thanks Mike,
I am already using rawplayer for music-on-hold. I have been
> told of
IpVolution TDM60 card that has DSP resources ...
Does someone out
> there ever experienced it?
Lamine