[Asterisk-Users] Problems with Simpletelecom and *

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Thu May 12 13:18:31 MST 2005

It seems that SimpleConnect isn't using IAX2 anymore, they are SIP only.   I've tried what you've offered below but I
get the same thing.  Very annoying indeed, nothing at my end changed and it stopped working.  This is the general
problem I've had with VOIP providers.  Things break but configs never changed.